Join the Annual Fund Phonathon Team
Are you an ESF student looking to earn some extra MONEY during the semester? The ESF Annual Fund needs you!
Great Fun, Great Pay, and Great Benefits
Become a part of the ESF Phonathon team and assist ESF in obtaining gifts from alumni and parents for student scholarships. Discuss college and careers with alumni from around the country, and make industry contacts in your future field.
Where and When
You will work in 217 Bray Hall
- Monday Thursday evenings: 6:00pm 9:00pm
- Sunday afternoons: 3:00pm - 6:00pm & Sunday evenings: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Starting salary of $13.20 per hour
- Obtain professional skills in sales, marketing & public relations
- Flexible schedules
- Calling days based on the College calendar
*Once hired, you will need to have the proper identification to fill out all necessary paperwork including an I-9, before you can start working. A list of acceptable documents for the I-9 form is available here, so please make sure you have whatever IDs you need sent to you.
For More Information
ESF Development Office
219 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210