My graduate students (2003-2004)
Students of Dr. Charles Hall:
- Joseph Cornell, PhD, Tropical land use change
- Wu Wei, PhD, Water budgets in Puerto Rico
- Mercy Borbor, PhD, Land use and water quality change in Ecuador
- Jerry Mead, PhD, Measuring and modeling energetics of a small stream.
- Laura Schmitt, PhD, Possibilities of development on the Island of Negros, the Philippines.
- Rudriksha Rai, MS, Population and resources for Nepal [WWF}
- Nancy Harris, PhD, Photosynthesis and respiration over a mountain gradient in Puerto Rico.
- Aileen Guzman, PhD, Projecting future resource requirements for City of Manila
- Masha Minor, PhD, Environmental impacts of short rotation willow plantations. [Massey University, N.Z.]
- John Hallock, MS, Impacts of dams on stream macrobenthos.
- Ben Rubin, PhD, Forest,health in N.Y. [PostDoc, Michigan State]
- Timm Kroeger, PhD, Optimizing air pollution control in Lima [Defenders of Wildlife]
- Mamadou Chetima, MS, Population and productivity in Niger [PhD program Cornell Univ.]
- Amy Chen, PhD, Environmental impact of urbanization near San Juan
- Leandro Castello, PhD, Optimal management of Amazon fisheries.