The ESF Office of Government Relations links the College with the community, elected officials, and agencies to communicate the challenges and opportunities facing ESF, our academic and research areas, and higher education. We work to develop relationships with those who have an opportunity to affect our future and fulfill our vision of “a better world through environmental discovery.”
Government Relations focuses its efforts on developing relationships with federal, state, and local governments in order to secure support for institutional initiatives and individual research projects consistent with the mission of the college and priorities. The office looks to assist faculty in receiving funding for projects as well economic development opportunities for the city, state and region. The Office of Government Relations is an office residing within the College President’s Office and is located in Bray Hall.
Wondering About Climate Change?
Read: Climate Change Is Complex. We’ve Got Answers to Your Questions. (New York Times)
Follow NYS Politics at:
Events of Note
No events currently posted.
- ESF Named a 2020 Economic Champion
- SUNY Chancellor Malatras Visits ESF
- ESF Honors Veterans with Ceremony Nov. 11
- Chancellor Malatras Outlines Comprehensive Spring Semester Plan
- Joanie Mahoney Named Fifth ESF President
- Dr. Brian Leydet Named 40 Under Forty Honoree
- ESF Ranked No. 4 Green College by Princeton Review
- Sierra Club Puts ESF Among Nation’s Top Cool Schools
- Governor Announces Partnerships with SUNY Schools to Reduce Waste, Improve Recycling Across State
- ESF Faculty/Trustee Appointed to New York State Climate Action Council Advisory Panels
Maureen O'Neill Fellows, Ph.D.
Vice President for Strategic Initiatives and Government Relations
State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry
One Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Voice: (315) 470-6621
Cell: (315) 530-2226
Fax: (315) 470-6932