The ESF Office of Government Relations links the College with the community, elected officials, and agencies to communicate the challenges and opportunities facing ESF, our academic and research areas, and higher education. We work to develop relationships with those who have an opportunity to affect our future and fulfill our vision of “a better world through environmental discovery.”
Government Relations focuses its efforts on developing relationships with federal, state, and local governments in order to secure support for institutional initiatives and individual research projects consistent with the mission of the college and priorities. The office looks to assist faculty in receiving funding for projects as well economic development opportunities for the city, state and region. The Office of Government Relations is an office residing within the College President’s Office and is located in Bray Hall.
Follow NYS Politics at:
Wondering About Climate Change?
Read: Climate Change Is Complex. We’ve Got Answers to Your Questions. (New York Times)
Events of Note
No events currently posted.
- ESF’s Center for Native Peoples and the Environment and The Nature Conservancy Embark on Transformational Partnership
- ESF in Top 5 of Sierra Magazine Cool Schools List
- Malmsheimer Honored with Matt McArdle Excellence in Bioenergy Award
- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo Nominates, NYS Senate Confirms, ESF’s Newest Trustee, Oluwole “OJ” McFoy
- ESF President Mahoney Speaks at International Conference
- ESF Receives SUNY Grant for Food Pantry Refrigeration
- ESF Named a 2020 Economic Champion
- SUNY Chancellor Malatras Visits ESF
- ESF Honors Veterans with Ceremony Nov. 11
- Chancellor Malatras Outlines Comprehensive Spring Semester Plan
One Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: (315) 470-6681