13th Annual New York State Green Building Conference
THANK YOU to EVERYONE who made this year's Conference a huge success! Stay tuned for details on the dates and venue for the 14th Annual New York State Green Building Conference in 2016.
We are happy to be partnering with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for the 2015 conference, which will feature a Plenary session hosted by Rick Fedrizzi, CEO of both the USGBC and the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
LEED Project Reviewers
- Anna Packard, LEED® AP BD+C, ID+C | LEED Certification Reviewer
- Ashley Catlett, LEED® AP O+M | LEED Certification Reviewer
- Richard Kimball, PE, LEED® AP BD+C | LEED Certification Reviewer
- David Green, AIA, LEED AP BD+C | LEED Certification Reviewer
On-Site LEED Certification Work Zone
Do you have questions about a LEED project review or the LEED certification process in general? As a conference participant, you can meet one-on-one with LEED project reviewers to discuss specific projects or LEED requirements in general in the LEED Certification Work Zone at the Conference on March 13.
- Schedule an appointment at the LEED Certification Work Zone, March 13, 10:15 AM - 4:15 PM EST, Holiday Inn Syracuse (Liverpool). You must be registered for the conference to utilize the LEED Certification Work Zone.
The New York State Green Building Conference is hosted by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry in partnership with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), along with the U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate Chapter and the Syracuse Center of Excellence in Environmental and Energy Systems (Syracuse CoE).
The mission of the New York State Green Building Conference is to promote, educate and support green building design, construction and processes.
2015 GBC Links
- Current GBC Homepage
- NYS GBC 2015 Homepage
- Advisory Council
- Advocates of the Year
- Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Past NYS Green Building Conferences