Express Mail - Student Mailing Instructions
SUNY ESF's Office of International Education provides an express mailing service called eShipGlobal that allows you to receive your documents from the Office of International Education via FedEx, UPS or DHL. To submit a request to have your document mailed to you, please follow the instructions provided below.
How to Create a Shipment
- Register for an eShipGlobal ("UEMS") account HERE.
- Click the document icon (or "SEND/RECEIVE DOCUMENTS FROM UNIVERSITY").
- Enter "SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry" in the university search box.
- Select "Office of International Education" from the list of departments provided.
- Select your preferred carrier/shipping service (FedEx, UPS or DHL).
- Select method of payment (Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal) & enter payment information.
(Click the activation link sent to your email address, then login HERE.)
Once your payment has been processed, you will automatically receive a confirmation email, & your shipping label and information will be sent to the Office of International Education. Once the Office of International Education has processed and shipped your document, you will automatically receive an email notification confirming that your package is in transit & your tracking information.
- You may also check the status of your shipment at any time, 24/7, by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the "UEMS" mobile app, or by contacting eShipGlobal Customer Service.
Please contact eShipGlobal Customer Service directly regarding any & all questions, or for any assistance. eShipGlobal Student Support Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. via email, phone or live chat.