Registration2019 Kiln Drying WorkshopRegister Now!
Registration Deadline: In order to provide an accurate headcount for catering, online registration must be completed by Friday, December 28, 2018.
- $475.00 per person for registrations received by December 20, 2018
- $525.00 per person for registrations received after December 20, 2018
- If you are registering more than one person from the same organization, the rate is:
- $475.00 - 1st person; $450.00 each subsequent registration (by December 20, 2018)
- $525.00 - 1st person; $500.00 for each subsequent registration (after December 20, 2018)
Registration includes: breakfast, lunch, afternoon break, dinner on Monday, parking, and workshop materials.
Your registration will be processed immediately and securely. We accept payment by MasterCard or Visa, purchase order or voucher, or check.
- If paying with a purchase order or voucher, an invoice will be included with the registrant's email confirmation.
- Checks made payable to SUNY Research Foundation should be mailed along with a copy of your email confirmation to:
ESF Open Academy
Attn: Kiln Drying Workshop
1 Forestry Drive, 235 Gateway Center
Syracuse, NY 13210
For questions regarding registration, please contact Katherina Searing.
Our Payment and Cancellation Policy
- If you have a balance due, please be prepared to make your payment at check-in. We will accept a check (made payable to SUNY Research Foundation), Visa, or MasterCard.
- If you are using a purchase order or voucher, please provide the PO/voucher number, as well as a credit card number to hold. If payment is not received within 30 days of the event, your credit card will be charged the appropriate fee.
Refunds (minus a $50 administrative fee) for a cancellation will only be issued to participants who provide written notice to Katherina Searing by Monday, December 24, 2018. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. No refunds will be issued after that time. Substitutions are permissible at any time by modifying your registration (refer to email confirmation).
There are numerous hotels and motels in the Syracuse area and you are welcome to reserve space where you desire. The following hotels have set up reduced rates for this workshop and are the closest to campus. Rooms are based on availability.
- Parkview Hotel, 713 East Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13210
- 315-701-2600 (call directly & mention the "SUNY ESF Kiln Drying Workshop")
- $98.00 per night
- Booking Link: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.33182.html?groupId=A71BD5L0
Registered participants will receive a parking pass via email the week prior to the workshop. Parking will be in the ESF P-22 lot located between Standart Street and E. Raynor Avenue, west end of campus.