Contact: Katherine Lang, Online Education Program Coordinator / email@example.com / (315) 470-6818
We're glad you've enrolled in an online program through ESF. Make sure to review our Steps to Getting Started as a New Online Student in order to begin your academic career with us.
- Online Education Student Guide (PDF) - comprehensive reference for online students, specific to the Sustainability Management Bachelor of Science degree program
- Technical Specs (PDF) - computer and software considerations for online students
- Orientation Assignments for Online Students (PDF) - your checklist for completing required and recommended tasks prior to beginning your first class
- MyESF portal - log in to review your individual ESF accounts: academic plan sheet, billings and payments, grades, and personal information. Items not required of online students will be labeled 'does not apply'.
- Blackboard log in - Log in to Blackboard and from the 'Courses' tab find SUS Orientation. The course will open to students August 12th for the Fall 2019 semester.