Undergraduate Student Association
Also known as Student Council, this is the umbrella organization for all student groups on campus and primary sponsor of student social activities and programs.
USA on Facebook
Founded in 1919, the USA serves as the representative voice and student government for the undergraduate student body. USA's purpose is to unite those who wish to promote the social, academic, cultural and professional interests of the student body. If you are an undergrad who paid the activity fee, you are already a member...come to the meetings!
USA is responsible for:
- Allocating the student activity fee,
- Planning and coordinating events,
- Maintaining connections between students, faculty, and staff,
- Representing the undergraduate student voice in campus discussions.
- Managing the ESF Go App.
Meetings are Thursdays at 6 p.m. in Nifkin Lounge, basement of Marshall Hall for the Spring 2020 semester..
- President: Peter Huber
- Vice President: Vacant
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Jessica Divens
- Chief Communications Officer (CCO): Hannah Kowalski
- Board of Trustees Representative: Eddie Wozny
- ESF/SU Liaison:
- Senior Class Chair: Mikayla Call
- Junior Class Chair: Elizabeth Waterhouse
- Sophomore Class Chair: Andy Graham
- First-Year Class Chair:
- Director of Association Affairs:
- Director of External Affairs:
- Director of Programming: Zoie Gold
- Coordinator of Recurrent Programs: Lydia Loan
- Coordinator of Recognition Ceremonies: Chris Ludlam
- Coordinator of Special Events: Caitlin Spurling
- Coordinator of Earth Week: Sofia Abuqe
- Director of Student Affairs and Diversity: Katie Miller
USA Helpful Forms and Documents
- Community Service Tracking Spreadsheet
- Co-Sponsorship Request Form
Co-sponsorship forms are used if student organizations/ other ESF entities would like to request funds from USA for a certain project/initiative.
- Curriculum Mixer Request Form
- Event Summary Form
- Mixer Request Form
Request for Funds specifically for mixers. (Should replace the curriculum mixer form already on the site).
- New Member Application
Application for new members in USA
- Sample Budget Spreadsheet
- Sample Resolution
- Student Organization Application
Application to become a Registered Student Organization (RSO) (funded or unfunded) or a Special Interest Group (SIG).
- Student Organization/Club Manual
- USA Constitution
- USA Bylaws
- USA Finance Codes