Undergraduate Student Association
Also known as Student Council, this is the umbrella organization for all student groups on campus and primary sponsor of student social activities and programs.
USA on Facebook
Founded in 1919, the USA serves as the representative voice and student government for the undergraduate student body. USA's purpose is to unite those who wish to promote the social, academic, cultural and professional interests of the student body. If you are an undergrad who paid the activity fee, you are already a member...come to the meetings!
USA is responsible for:
- Allocating the student activity fee,
- Planning and coordinating events,
- Maintaining connections between students, faculty, and staff,
- Representing the undergraduate student voice in campus discussions.
- Managing the ESF Go App.
Meetings are Thursdays at 5:30p.m. in the Gateway Center for the Fall 2018 semester..
- President: James Quinn
- Vice President: Carson Rowe
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Ethan Ballard
- Chief Communications Officer (CCO): Josh Anderson
- Board of Trustees Representative: Grace Leman
- ESF/SU Liaison: Gary King and Anton Antchoutine
- Senior Class Chair: Mikayla Call
- Junior Class Chair: Elizabeth Waterhouse
- Sophomore Class Chair: Andy Graham
- First-Year Class Chair:
- Director of Association Affairs: Cara Ranalli
- Director of External Affairs: Peter Huber
- Director of Programming: Maddy Cullen
- Coordinator of Recurrent Programs: Lydia Loan
- Coordinator of Recognition Ceremonies: Chris Ludlam
- Coordinator of Special Events: Caitlin Spurling
- Coordinator of Earth Week: Vacant
- Director of Student Affairs and Diversity: Katie Miller