Green Infrastructure Initiative PartnershipsDeveloping Central New York's Green Infrastructure
We are working to develop partnerships and relationships with researchers, educators, nonprofits, and companies connected to green infrastructure and green jobs in New York state. Below is a partial list of links to these related and synergistic efforts. Please also check out examples of green infrastructure activities at SUNY-ESF's campus and throughout Central New York.
- Appel Osborne Landscape Architecture
- Ballantyne Gardens
- Canal Corner Landscape Contractors
- Centerstate Corporation for Economic Opportunity
- CH2M Hill- North America
- City of Syracuse Department of Parks, Recreation, & Youth Programs
- Environmental Finance Center at the Syracuse Center of Excellence
- GreenScapes, Inc.
- Housing Visions
- King and King Architects, LLP
- The Landmaster's Group
- Natural Systems Engineering
- The Near Westside Initiative
- The Northside Urban Partnership
- NYS Department of Labor
- O'Brien & Gere
- Onondaga County Department of Water Environment Protection
- Onondaga County Save the Rain
- Onondaga Environmental Institute
- Partnership for Onondaga Creek
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- Syracuse Center of Excellence
- City of Syracuse Department of Parks, Recreation, and Youth Programs
- The Westside Learning Center
- CNY Workforce Development Institute
If you have any questions about green infrastructure and current training programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is funded in part by the US Forest Service.