Papers Addressing Uncertainty in Modeling
You can improve the QUEST Bibliography by adding papers using this Google Form. You will need to identify the sources of uncertainty and methods of quantifying them. If you find errors in our database, please notify us at email@example.com.
- Click here for list of papers searchable by sources of uncertainty addressed and methods to quantify them.
- Clark. 2005. Why environmental scientists are becoming Bayesians. Ecology Letters.
- Cressie et al. 2009. Accounting for uncertainty in ecological analysis: the strengths and limitations of hierarchical statistical modeling. Ecological Applications.
- Gurdak, J.J., Qi, S.L., and Geisler, M.L., 2009, Estimating prediction uncertainty from geographical information system raster processing—A user’s manual for the Raster Error Propagation Tool (REPTool): U.S. Geological Survey Techniques and Methods 11–C3, 71 p.
- Harmon, M.E., B. Fasth, C.B. Halpern, and J.A. Lutz. 2015. Uncertainty Analysis: An Evaluation Metric for Synthesis Science. Ecosphere.
- LeBauer et al. 2012. Facilitating feedbacks between field measurements and ecosystem models.
- Matott et al. 2009. Evaluating uncertainty in integrated environmental models: A review of concepts and tools. Water Resources Research