Restart / COVID-19 Updates
ESF is committed to the health and safety of all members of our community. Please review the information on this page to stay abreast of the most current plans in place for the College. The information presented here serves as a guide for on-campus operations, including a variety of approaches to academic learning. All plans are subject to change due to new information, guidance and/or direction received from the State of New York and the Governor's Office.
SUNY ESF Plan for Academic Continuity and the Health and Safety of Students, Faculty, and Staff Policy for Winter and Spring Terms 2021 (Updated 12/17/20)
ESF is committed to keeping the community informed about the status of COVID-19 as it relates to the College. The following information will be updated weekly.
Last updated January 13, 2021
Total Tests Administered on Campus
Current Total Active Cases
Contacts in Quarantine
Total Recovered Cases
Note: Quarantine is defined as potential exposure as determined by contact tracing. Active cases are those that have tested positive and are currently in isolation.
Visit Syracuse University's COVID-19 dashboard
- Registration for Spring 2021 continues: January 1-February 1, Friday-Monday
- Martin Luther King Day: January 18, Monday
- Classes begin: February 8, Monday
- Last day to add a class: February 15, Monday
- Last day to drop a class: March 5, Friday
- Wellness Day - No Classes: March 23, Tuesday
- Advising for Fall 2021: April 12-16, Monday-Friday
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a grade of W: April 13, Tuesday
- Registration for Fall 2021: April 19-May 21, Monday-Friday
- Wellness Day - No Classes: April 21, Wednesday
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a grade of W or WF: April 30, Friday
- Last day of classes: May 7, Friday
- Final Exams: May 10-13, Monday-Thursday
- ESF May Commencement: May 15, Saturday
- Grades due: May 20, Thursday
Dear Members of the ESF Community:
Thank you for your ongoing participation in scheduled COVID-19 testing. Please note, we have learned that due to previously planned enhancements at the Stadium Testing Center (formerly the SU Dome), there will be no testing on Wednesday, Jan. 20. The Stadium Testing Center will reopen on Thursday, Jan. 21, at 10 a.m. As a reminder, the center is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Office of Communications
View full message
VIEW/READ ALL COVID-19 UPDATES