Restart / COVID-19 Updates
ESF is committed to the health and safety of all members of our community. Please review the information on this page to stay abreast of the most current plans in place for the College. The information presented here serves as a guide for on-campus operations, including a variety of approaches to academic learning. All plans are subject to change due to new information, guidance and/or direction received from the State of New York and the Governor's Office.
SUNY ESF Plan for Academic Continuity and the Health and Safety of Students, Faculty, and Staff Policy for Winter and Spring Terms 2021 (Updated 1/25/21)
ESF is committed to keeping the community informed about the status of COVID-19 as it relates to the College. The following information will be updated weekly.
Last updated April 12, 2021
Total Tests Administered on Campus
Current Total Active Cases
Contacts in Quarantine
Total Recovered Cases
Note: Quarantine is defined as potential exposure as determined by contact tracing. Active cases are those that have tested positive and are currently in isolation.
Visit Syracuse University's COVID-19 dashboard
Register for a COVID-19 test at SU
- Registration for Spring 2021 continues: January 1-February 1, Friday-Monday
- Martin Luther King Day: January 18, Monday
- Classes begin: February 8, Monday
- Last day to add a class: February 15, Monday
- Last day to drop a class: March 5, Friday
- Wellness Day - No Classes: March 23, Tuesday
- Advising for Fall 2021: April 12-16, Monday-Friday
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a grade of W: April 13, Tuesday
- Registration for Fall 2021: April 19-May 21, Monday-Friday
- Wellness Day - No Classes: April 21, Wednesday
- Last day to withdraw from a class with a grade of W or WF: April 30, Friday
- Last day of classes: May 7, Friday
- Final Exams: May 10-13, Monday-Thursday
- ESF May Commencement: May 15, Saturday
- Grades due: May 20, Thursday
Dear ESF Community,
Onondaga County, in partnership with Le Moyne College, is holding an on-campus vaccination clinic tomorrow, April 9 to distribute doses of the Johnson & Johnson one-shot vaccine.
Our friends and colleagues at the County and Le Moyne have opened the clinic to unvaccinated ESF students, staff and faculty. If you have not already been vaccinated, I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to protect not only yourself but your friends and families.
This clinic will take place Friday, April 9 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Le Moyne's Recreation Center, however those attending will enter through the Events Center (directly across from the turf stadium). The address to use for your GPS is Le Moyne College - 500 Springfield Road - Syracuse NY 13214. There will be a signage and people providing direction.
View full message
s ESF President
VIEW/READ ALL COVID-19 UPDATES