2007 Spotlight on Student Research & Outreach A Poster Session Broadcasting ESF Student Scholarly Efforts
- Date: Friday, April 20th, 2007
- Time: 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm presentations; set-up begins at 10:30 am,extended viewing through 3:00 pm.
- Place: Nifkin Lounge
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Greg Boyer, "Harmful Algal Research in a Multidisciplinary World"
- 2007 Spotlight Proceedings (PDF)
- 2007 Spotlight Agenda & List of Presenters (PDF)
To participate, students must meet the following deadlines, and preparetheir abstracts and posters according to Spotlight guidelines. These guidelines will be sent in a following email.
- Titles due: Friday, March 2nd - Email titles - To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject:Spotlight.
- Abstracts due: Monday, March 26th
Please encourage your undergraduate and graduate students to participate in this poster session.