December 2018 Commencement & Degree Requirements Graduate Students
Student Check List for Graduation
- Printable Checklist (PDF)
In addition to successful completion of coursework and faculty requirements, students are required complete additional paper work before the degree can be awarded.
- Make sure that capstone seminar has taken place (MPS students make arrangements with department); OIGS does not need details of capstone.
- Submit "Graduation and Return Key Form" to OIGS (form available online and in OIGS-227 Bray). Note: students will need University Police signature for key return).
All M.S. & Ph.D. Students
- Pay Thesis Processing Fee at Cashier's office/submit proof of payment (form will be marked paid) to OIGS (form available online and in OIGS-227 Bray).
- Submit final draft for format review to OIGS at least five days before defense.
- Submit signed Thesis/Dissertation Approval Form (8a) to OIGS.
- Complete and return to OIGS the Library Approval Form.
- Submit final document to Google Forms:
- Submit Survey of Earned Doctorates to OIGS
Other questions regarding degree completion can be directed to Suzette Vandeburg at 315-470-6595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.