The Sustainability Ambassadors are ESF's faculty and staff sustainability engagement program, representing many of the academic departments and professional offices at ESF. The goal of the Ambassadors program is to facilitate sustainable practices on campus through faculty and staff peer-to-peer education and action.
What do Ambassadors do?
Each month Ambassadors focus their communications around a specific topic to encourage participation in campus sustainability programming and raise awarness about sustainability issues and solutions.
- Commit an additional 5 hours per month (~1 hour per week) performing the following:
- Weekly communication with faculty and staff in their home Department or Office about the monthly sustainability topic & upcoming sustainability events and programming
- Attend monthly meetings with the Office of Sustainability
- Monthly meetings will also allow Ambassadors to identify opportunities for collaboration, share insights, and discuss challenges with other Ambassadors
- Assist with identifying, creating, and implementing new sustainability programming and resources for the campus or their home Department or Office
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
Complete the interest form below!
Meet the Ambassadors
Instructional Support Specialist
Program Aide, Travel Coordinator
Instructional Support Technician
Forest Resources Analyst
Administrative Assistant 2
Associate Program Coordinator
Facilities Operations Assistant 1
Sustainability Ambassador Resources