- American Cancer Society - website provides tips and tools for overcoming tobacco addiction.
- Livestrong MyQuit Coach - app for iOS or Stop Smoking - EasyQuit for Android.
- Medications - the American Cancer Society's website provides a wealth of information about approved medications.
- My Last Dip - A free, web-based smokeless tobacco cessation project funded by a grant from the National Cancer Institute. Go to this site and explore the recommendations for successful cessation.
- New York State Smokers' Quitline - (1-866-NY-QUITS)- a service of the NYS Department of Health Tobacco Control Program and based at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo, it is a free and confidential program providing evidence-based services to NYS residents who want to stop smoking or using other forms of tobacco. Offers quit coaches, nicotine replacement therapies and local, in-person support.
- Quit Buddy - American Cancer Society's simple, free texting tool to help smokers stay motivated and inspired as they quit smoking. To start, text QUIT to 22723 - and you'll be on your way.
- QuitSTART App - Free smartphone app created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute. It helps you quit smoking with tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges.
- Tobacco Free Life - The Tobacco-Free Life Organization is a leading organization with a mission to save lives by ending worldwide disease, damage and death caused by tobacco. This website contains information to help you understand your smoking habit and offers advice on the most effective methods and products to maximize the likelihood of successful quitting.
- Smoke-Free Smoking Cessation Programs, Onondaga County - Registration required (315-464-8668 for details).