Crime Prevention Tips
University Police Department
SUNY-ESF University PoliceDepartment
Room 19 Bray Hall (Basement)
ESF University Police personnel are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Crime Prevention
- Emergency Services
- Law Enforcement
- 24Hour Help Phones (Blue Lights)
- Parking Information
- Lost and Found
- Key Requests
Please contact the University Police Dept if you have any safety concerns.
Personal Safety Hints
- Prevention is the most effective means of fighting crime.
- Record the description of a suspicious person. Do not attempt to question or restrain the person yourself. Notify Public Safety immediately.
- Escape is the primary objective if you become involved in a dangerous situation. Do not attempt a physical confrontation if escape is possible.
- Value your safety and the safety of others.
- Employ common sense and awareness in your day to day activities. Remember, many victims of crime once said, "It can't happen to me."
- Notify Public Safety at once if you are the victim of a crime, or if You witness a crime. Telephone x6666 when on campus or 4706666 from your private phone.