Accessibility Service for Web Content and Online Documents
If you encounter an inaccessble web page, online document, form or information system, ESF will provide an accessible version or alternative within three (3) business days. If no accessible version or alternative can be provided, ESF will work with you directly to identify a prompt and appropriate accommodation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
The College Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) is committed to providing access to our electronic and information technology, including our web pages, for individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
ESF is working to ensure that members of our community with disabilities, and members of the public with disabilities seeking information or services from us, have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access and use by community members, or members of the public who are not individuals with disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
If you have a disability and any material on our web pages interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact ESF's webmaster email@example.com and indicate:
- The nature of your accessibility or alternative format needs
- The URL (web address) of the material you would like to access
- Your contact information
We will contact you to attempt to provide the information you are seeking and will seek to resolve any issues regarding inaccessibility of the information on official ESF websites.
If you would like to share concerns or file a complaint regarding the accessibility of ESF’s website for persons with disabilities, please contact:
Dr. Malika Carter
Chief Diversity Officer
Complaints will be resolved through ESF’s Nondiscrimination Policy and Procedure.
The webmaster will refer your request to the appropriate Department component, and the component will respond to your request. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of the accessibility problem, the web address of the requested material, your preferred format in which you want to receive the material (electronic format (ASCII, etc.), standard print, large print, etc.), and your contact information.
Thank you for your patience while we re-design our site to better serve all constituents.
Accessibility Resources for ESF Community
- ESF Student Support Services
Students looking for or experiencing difficulty accessing support services/resources on campus, through our relationship with Syracuse University, or in the local community can find assistance in Student Support Services at 110 Bray Hall. The office can guide you to a resource center that offers consultation, information, advice and demonstration of assistive technology, safety, and accommodation solutions to increase accessibility and safety for all in the ESF community.
- DOI's Office of Civil Rights provides information on civil rights and equal opportunity programs including disability-related topics.
- Campaign for Disability Employment (CDE) is a collaborative effort among several disability and business organizations that is working to change attitudes about disability and employment.
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by 123 Bray.