Connecting to Folders on the Web Server
1) Folder Access 'Permission'
If you don't already have server access permission to edit the contents of your web folder, contact the web office at 470-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org. ("permission" means that your esf.edu account has been added to a list associated with the folder you need to access)
2) Connection Instructions
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at 470-4858, email@example.com or drop by 123 Bray.