Campus Digital Signage ESF Web
Currently installed panels centrally managed using Four Winds Interactive software include:
- Baker Laboratory, 3rd Floor (adjacent to CNS Help Desk)
- Baker Laboratory, Ground Floor (atrium)
- Bray Hall, Rotunda (2 displays; 1 informational, 1 interactive kiosk)
- Gateway Center, North Concourse (2 displays, at Carrier Dome-facing entrance)
- Gateway Center, South Concourse (2 displays, above ESF Bookstore)
- Gateway Center, 2nd Floor (Admissions lobby)
- Gateway Center, Ground Floor (CHP power plant)
- Illick Hall, Ground Floor (at Carrier Dome-facing entrance)
- Illick Hall, 2nd Floor (CIRTAS lab)
- Marshall Hall, 1st Floor (main lobby)
- Moon Library, 1st Floor (facing entrance)
- Walters Hall, 2nd Floor (2 displays; near bridge entrance)
What are the Advantages?
Centrally controlling your digital signage allows easy distribution of flyers, news, events and other information and creates a standard and reliable information gateway. Four Winds' system greatly improves reliability of service. Departments will still have the ability to manage the content on their displays, and the Office of Communications will work with you to ensure the system meets your needs. The goals of this system are to make maintenance and distribution easier for everyone involved in the process.
All new digital signage needs to be centrally controlled via the campus-purchased Four Winds Interactive system. This system allows us to interrupt signage for campus security alerts via OrangeAlert and NY-Alert and makes content distribution much easier.
- Recommended Configurations and Pricing (PDF) Updated March 2012
If you are interested in installing signage in your area, please refer to the Recommended Configurations and Pricing document for estimated costs and system requirements. Please be advised that digital signage is not as simple as purchasing an inexpensive TV and mounting it on the wall; better displays are required to avoid burn-in and other longevity issues.
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at 470-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by 123 Bray.