Women's XC Team Finishes Second at Hobart Invitational
Team falls by one point to host school
Faced with steady rain and cool 58 degree temperatures, the women's cross country team ran a gutty performance in its 6K race at the Hobart Invitation Sept. 13 finishing a close second place (42 points) behind host William Smith College.
Excellent performances were turned in by: Andrea Szewczyk (fifth - 25:34), Cambria Ziemer (sixth - 25:54), Lauren Lynn (ninth - 26:10), Cami Ferguson (10th - 26:13), Jenny Frank (12th - 26:18), Samantha Hollister (15th - 26:34) and Cara Keogh (16th - 26:35)
Click here to view the complete results of the women's race.
The women race again Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath — Here’s the Global Scope
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210