Women's XC Team Finishes Second at Hobart Invitational
Team falls by one point to host school
Faced with steady rain and cool 58 degree temperatures, the women's cross country team ran a gutty performance in its 6K race at the Hobart Invitation Sept. 13 finishing a close second place (42 points) behind host William Smith College.
Excellent performances were turned in by: Andrea Szewczyk (fifth - 25:34), Cambria Ziemer (sixth - 25:54), Lauren Lynn (ninth - 26:10), Cami Ferguson (10th - 26:13), Jenny Frank (12th - 26:18), Samantha Hollister (15th - 26:34) and Cara Keogh (16th - 26:35)
Click here to view the complete results of the women's race.
The women race again Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210