Men's XC Team Finishes 6th at Roberts Wesleyan Invitational
Timothy Callahan leads Might Oaks
Beautiful skies and hundreds of spectators lined the course at the Harry F. Anderson Invitational at Roberts Wesleyan College Sept. 27. The ESF men's cross-country team finished in a strong sixth place out of nearly 30 teams.
Timothy Callahan lead the men's team with a 12th-place overall finish and a time of 26:12. Other strong runners for the Mighty Oaks were Thomas Arcuri (35th, 27:22), Stephen Slonosky (50th, 27:40) and Michael Persson (56th, 27:52).
The men's cross-country team runs again Oct. 4 at the Leigh Paul Short Run.
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210