Men's Cross Country Finishes Fourth at Paul Short Run
Timothy Callahan finishes second overall in white division
Despite the morning rain and wet course conditions, the 41st annual Paul Short Run was the site of many impressive performances Oct. 4 at Lehigh University. The Mighty Oaks men's cross-country team placed fourth out of 22 teams in the white division, highlighted by an outstanding performance by graduate student Timothy Callahan.
Callahan finished in second place with a time of 25:59. Senior Tom Arcuri finished 19th with a time of 26:45 followed by Stephen Slonosky who finished 35th with a time of 27:20.
The men's cross country team will run again at the ESF Fall BBQ Family and Friends Fun Run Oct. 11.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210