Governor Cuomo Speaks at ESF
Governor draws capacity crowd to Gateway Center
N.Y. Governor Andrew Cuomo made a stop at ESF Feb 5 to talk about his 2015 budget proposal.
More than 200 people - members of the college community, local elected officials, and civic and business leaders filled the Gateway Center conference facility to hear the governor speak.
Cuomo called ESF "a great organization" as he began his 45-minute presentation. He focused his speech on proposals involving economic opportunity, education reform, public safety and ethics reform.
He urged the members of the audience to speak out if they support his budget proposal, telling them, "Your voice matters more than anything else."
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210