Governor Cuomo Speaks at ESF
Governor draws capacity crowd to Gateway Center
N.Y. Governor Andrew Cuomo made a stop at ESF Feb 5 to talk about his 2015 budget proposal.
More than 200 people - members of the college community, local elected officials, and civic and business leaders filled the Gateway Center conference facility to hear the governor speak.
Cuomo called ESF "a great organization" as he began his 45-minute presentation. He focused his speech on proposals involving economic opportunity, education reform, public safety and ethics reform.
He urged the members of the audience to speak out if they support his budget proposal, telling them, "Your voice matters more than anything else."
Recent ESF News
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- Study in ‘Nature’ Details Global Land Change
- ESF, Ichor Therapeutics Team Up to Combat Age-related Illness
- Wagner Receives College Foundation Teaching Award
- Dr. Timothy Volk Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
- Society of American Foresters Plays Key Role in Student’s ESF Experience
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AEC’s McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210