ESF Students Take Top Honors at Chemistry Event
Students excel with poster presentations
ESF chemistry students took top honors at a recent research symposium.
Senior Jessica Ciesla won Outstanding Oral Presentation and John Ganley, senior, won Outstanding Poster Presentation at the 2015 Undergraduate Research Symposium hosted by the Western New York Section of the American Chemical Society.
Charlene Grabowski, Zach Spangler and Danielle Berry, also seniors in the chemistry department, participated in the SUNY Undergraduate Research Conference held at SUNY-Brockport on April 10. Grabowski and Berry presented posters while Spangler contributed an oral presentation.
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210