ESF Team Scores Well in SAF Quiz Bowl
Students earn spot in 'Elite Eight' among 36 teams
A team of ESF students made it to the top eight teams during the Quiz Bowl that is part of the Society of American Foresters (SAF) annual convention.
The competition featured teams from 36 colleges and universities around the country. The Quiz Bowl uses a format based on the Jeopardy television show, with students supplying questions for the answers that are provided. The ESF team made it to the "Elite Eight."
The ESF team members were Margaret McKee a senior forest and natural resources management major from Altamont; Logan Quinn, a senior forest and natural resources management major from Keene Valley; Russell Martin, a senior forest and natural resources management major from Newton Falls; and Devon Bartholomew, a senior forest health major from Corfu.
The team's advisor is Dr. Rene' Germain, a professor in the Department of Forest and Natural Resources Management.
The SAF convention was in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210