ESF Team Scores Well in SAF Quiz Bowl
Students earn spot in 'Elite Eight' among 36 teams
A team of ESF students made it to the top eight teams during the Quiz Bowl that is part of the Society of American Foresters (SAF) annual convention.
The competition featured teams from 36 colleges and universities around the country. The Quiz Bowl uses a format based on the Jeopardy television show, with students supplying questions for the answers that are provided. The ESF team made it to the "Elite Eight."
The ESF team members were Margaret McKee a senior forest and natural resources management major from Altamont; Logan Quinn, a senior forest and natural resources management major from Keene Valley; Russell Martin, a senior forest and natural resources management major from Newton Falls; and Devon Bartholomew, a senior forest health major from Corfu.
The team's advisor is Dr. Rene' Germain, a professor in the Department of Forest and Natural Resources Management.
The SAF convention was in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210