ESF Chemistry Graduates Obtain Faculty Positions
Three join faculties at different universities
Three recent Ph.D. graduates from the ESF Department of Chemistry accepted faculty positions in the past few months.
• Dr. Emily White is joining the Chemistry Department at Sewanee: The University of the South.
• Dr. Christopher Spiese is joining the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ohio Northern University.
• Dr. Rebecca Jarrell will join the Chemistry Department at the University of the Redlands.
White obtained her Ph.D. in 2007. Spiese and Jarrell earned theirs in 2010.
Dr. David Kieber served as major professor to White and Spiese, while Dr. John Hassett served as major professor for Jarrell.
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210