ESF Chemistry Graduates Obtain Faculty Positions
Three join faculties at different universities
Three recent Ph.D. graduates from the ESF Department of Chemistry accepted faculty positions in the past few months.
• Dr. Emily White is joining the Chemistry Department at Sewanee: The University of the South.
• Dr. Christopher Spiese is joining the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ohio Northern University.
• Dr. Rebecca Jarrell will join the Chemistry Department at the University of the Redlands.
White obtained her Ph.D. in 2007. Spiese and Jarrell earned theirs in 2010.
Dr. David Kieber served as major professor to White and Spiese, while Dr. John Hassett served as major professor for Jarrell.
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
- ESF Landscape Architecture Students Receive ASLA Honors
- Student's Project Dishes Up Food to Those in Need
- Dr. Stewart Diemont Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. Stephen Stehman Named ESF Exemplary Researcher
- ESF Student Finalist for Olmsted Scholar Award
- 2016 Adirondack BioBlitz Kicks Off in the St. Lawrence Valley
- ESF Graduate Joins Teach for America
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210