Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF Alumnus Inducted into NGA Hall of Fame
- Germain's Research Focuses on Working Forests
- ESF Student Named Scholar Athlete
- College Begins Expansion of Centennial Hall
- Loon Race, Guide Boat Celebrate Summer at Newcomb Campus
- High-tech, Remote-controlled Vessels Gather Data in Lake Ontario
- And They're Off: Graduates Move on to New Lives
- Honoree Sets Path for Grads to Improve Their World
- Dr. Thomas Amidon Honored as ESF Exemplary Researcher
- Three ESF Employees Honored with Chancellorís Awards
- Rosen Fellowships Allow Students to Pursue Exciting Projects
- ESF Professor Earns Highest Faculty Honor
ESF Chemistry Graduates Obtain Faculty Positions
Three join faculties at different universities
Three recent Ph.D. graduates from the ESF Department of Chemistry accepted faculty positions in the past few months.
• Dr. Emily White is joining the Chemistry Department at Sewanee: The University of the South.
• Dr. Christopher Spiese is joining the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ohio Northern University.
• Dr. Rebecca Jarrell will join the Chemistry Department at the University of the Redlands.
White obtained her Ph.D. in 2007. Spiese and Jarrell earned theirs in 2010.
Dr. David Kieber served as major professor to White and Spiese, while Dr. John Hassett served as major professor for Jarrell.