ESF Chemistry Graduates Obtain Faculty Positions
Three join faculties at different universities
Three recent Ph.D. graduates from the ESF Department of Chemistry accepted faculty positions in the past few months.
• Dr. Emily White is joining the Chemistry Department at Sewanee: The University of the South.
• Dr. Christopher Spiese is joining the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ohio Northern University.
• Dr. Rebecca Jarrell will join the Chemistry Department at the University of the Redlands.
White obtained her Ph.D. in 2007. Spiese and Jarrell earned theirs in 2010.
Dr. David Kieber served as major professor to White and Spiese, while Dr. John Hassett served as major professor for Jarrell.
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
- ‘Extinct’ Floreana Tortoise Species Could Return to Galapagos
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- LA, EFB Students Delve Into Harriet Tubman’s History
- MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
- ESF Co-Sponsors ‘Drive and Shine’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210