Monday, December 22, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF Students Awarded REU
- EPA Funding for Wetlands Work Benefits ESF Program
- $3M Grant Supports Bioenergy Development
- ESF Named to President’s Community Service Honor Roll
- ESF’s Landscape Architecture Program Nationally Ranked
ESF Chemistry Graduates Obtain Faculty Positions
Three join faculties at different universities
Three recent Ph.D. graduates from the ESF Department of Chemistry accepted faculty positions in the past few months.
• Dr. Emily White is joining the Chemistry Department at Sewanee: The University of the South.
• Dr. Christopher Spiese is joining the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ohio Northern University.
• Dr. Rebecca Jarrell will join the Chemistry Department at the University of the Redlands.
White obtained her Ph.D. in 2007. Spiese and Jarrell earned theirs in 2010.
Dr. David Kieber served as major professor to White and Spiese, while Dr. John Hassett served as major professor for Jarrell.
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210