Web Catalog Information Subject to Change
The web version of the ESF Catalog is updated as needed throughout the year. To view the version officially associated with a particular date of entry to the College, please refer to the appropriate catalog of record.
ESF Course Descriptions
Scroll down to view after selecting:
- APMApplied Mathematics
- BPEBioprocess Engineering
- CMEConstruction Management Engineering
- EFBEnvironmental and Forest Biology
- EHSEnvironmental Health
- ENSEnvironmental Science
- EREEnvironmental and Resource Engineering
- ESCEnvironmental Science
- ESTEnvironmental Studies
- EWPEnvironmental Writing Program
- FORForestry (Resources Management)
- FTCForest Technology
- GNEGeneral Engineering
- LSALandscape Architecture
- PSEPaper Science and Engineering
- RMSRenewable Materials Science
ESC 132 Orientation Seminar (1)
One hour of lecture or discussion each week. Introduction to campus facilities, personnel, lower-division curriculum and upper-division study options within the Environmental Science program. Fall.
ESC 296 Special Topics in Environmental Science (1 - 3)
One to three hours of class meetings per week. Special topics of current interest to lower-division undergraduate students in environmental science. A detailed course subject description will be presented as a topic area is identified and developed. Fall and Spring.
Prerequisite: Permission of instructor.