Web Catalog Information Subject to Change
The web version of the ESF Catalog is updated as needed throughout the year. To view the version officially associated with a particular date of entry to the College, please refer to the appropriate catalog of record.
ESC 132 Orientation Seminar (1)
One hour of lecture or discussion each week. Introduction to campus facilities, personnel, lower-division curriculum and upper-division study options within the Environmental Science program. Fall.
ESC 296 Special Topics in Environmental Science (1 - 3)
One to three hours of class meetings per week. Special topics of current interest to lower-division undergraduate students in environmental science. A detailed course subject description will be presented as a topic area is identified and developed. Fall and Spring.
Prerequisite: Permission of instructor.
All Course Descriptions
- APMApplied Mathematics
- BPEBioprocess Engineering
- CMEConstruction Management Engineering
- EFBEnvironmental and Forest Biology
- EHSEnvironmental Health
- ENSEnvironmental Science
- EREEnvironmental and Resource Engineering
- ESCEnvironmental Science
- ESTEnvironmental Studies
- EWPEnvironmental Writing Program
- FORForestry (Resources Management)
- FTCForest Technology
- GNEGeneral Engineering
- LSALandscape Architecture
- PSEPaper Science and Engineering
- RMSRenewable Materials Science