Center for Cultural Landscape Preservation
The ESF Center for Cultural Landscape Preservation, based in the Department of Landscape Architecture, supports the education of landscape architects and students in related professions as best stewards of the cultural environment. The Center brings together interdisciplinary expertise from across ESF, the National Park Service, state parks, and other partners to address challenges in preserving our landscape heritage.
- To learn more about the Center and its history, partnerships, and people, go to About Us.
- For more information about the Center's Summer Internship program, go to Opportunities.
- To read abstracts of past and current research, with links to full documents including theses, capstone studio reports, and published National Park Service reports, go to Research.
- For profiles of SUNY ESF landscape architecture alumni in the field of cultural landscape preservation, go to Alumni.
For links to Preservation organizations, job postings, and landscape preservation resources, go to Resources.
- For Contacts and information about working with the CCLP, go to Contact.