ESF President Murphy Joins in the Painting of the Green Stripe
Dr. Murphy to march as Grand Marshal in parade
ESF President Cornelius B. ‘Neil’ Murphy, Jr., participated Friday (March 16) in the traditional painting of the green stripe on Salina Street in downtown Syracuse.
The stripe marks the route of the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Parade, which Murphy will preside over as grand marshal.
The parade steps off at noon Saturday, March 17.
Scores of ESF students and staff members will also participate in the parade. In keeping with the parade’s theme of “Irish Trailblazers,” ESF’s environmentally friendly bio-diesel bus will be decorated with posters telling the story of the college’s pioneering work in education, research and service related to the environment.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210