Quality of Worklife Committee Helps Build Campus Community
Group plans numerous events throughout the year
The ESF Quality of Worklife Committee was formed in 1984 with the primary mission of enhancing the sense of community and esprit de corps at the College.
Pictured here is John View, now director of financial aid and scholarships, flips burgers at the 1984 QWL picnic for a hungry crowd.
During its first years, the QWL hosted three events per year. Since then, the committee, comprising staff and faculty members, has created and sponsored numerous campus activities, instituted several recognition programs and coordinated many special events to help build campus community.
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210