Quality of Worklife Committee Helps Build Campus Community
Group plans numerous events throughout the year
The ESF Quality of Worklife Committee was formed in 1984 with the primary mission of enhancing the sense of community and esprit de corps at the College.
Pictured here is John View, now director of financial aid and scholarships, flips burgers at the 1984 QWL picnic for a hungry crowd.
During its first years, the QWL hosted three events per year. Since then, the committee, comprising staff and faculty members, has created and sponsored numerous campus activities, instituted several recognition programs and coordinated many special events to help build campus community.
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
- Research Team Probes Health Effects of Onondaga Lakebed Sediment
- ESF among the Best, Princeton Review Says
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210