Quality of Worklife Committee Helps Build Campus Community
Group plans numerous events throughout the year
The ESF Quality of Worklife Committee was formed in 1984 with the primary mission of enhancing the sense of community and esprit de corps at the College.
Pictured here is John View, now director of financial aid and scholarships, flips burgers at the 1984 QWL picnic for a hungry crowd.
During its first years, the QWL hosted three events per year. Since then, the committee, comprising staff and faculty members, has created and sponsored numerous campus activities, instituted several recognition programs and coordinated many special events to help build campus community.
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210