Quality of Worklife Committee Helps Build Campus Community
Group plans numerous events throughout the year
The ESF Quality of Worklife Committee was formed in 1984 with the primary mission of enhancing the sense of community and esprit de corps at the College.
Pictured here is John View, now director of financial aid and scholarships, flips burgers at the 1984 QWL picnic for a hungry crowd.
During its first years, the QWL hosted three events per year. Since then, the committee, comprising staff and faculty members, has created and sponsored numerous campus activities, instituted several recognition programs and coordinated many special events to help build campus community.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210