ESF Welcomes New Students
Orientation begins for 312 freshmen, 172 transfers
ESF began welcoming new students to campus Aug. 20, as 312 freshmen arrived for fall orientation. They were to be joined later in the week by 172 new transfer students.
The students were scheduled to attend convocation their first day on campus. Over the next four days, they were to participate in an array of activities, including departmental meetings, small group meetings, and community service projects.
Classes at ESF begin Monday, Aug. 25.
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- Oakie Acorn Receives Mascot Madness Trophy
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210