Sunday, August 31, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- New Students Pack Excitement for First Days at ESF
- At the Fair: Great Shipwrecks of New York’s ‘Great’ Lakes
- SUNY-ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- Expanded Centennial Hall Ready for New Residents
- ESF Expects Record Class for Fall
SUNY-ESF Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Featured on WCNY'S "Food for Thought"
State Fair visitors sample science and a tasty treat
Free QuickTime plug-in required
Copyright © | All Rights Reserved
The SUNY-ESF booth at the 2008 New York State Fair offered hands-on demonstrations and activities showcasing a number of the College's academic departments. Visitors during the 12-day fair (Aug. 21 through Sept. 1) had the opportunity to make paper, sample liquid nitrogen ice cream, discover the power of water, make a birdfeeder, and learn about the latest in the environmental sciences.
WCNY's Chris Xaver stopped by the ESF booth on September 28 where Drs. Dave Keiber and Kelley Donaghy of ESF's chemistry department showed her the ice cream making process and explained a little science at the same time.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210