Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- German Foresters Visit The Ranger School
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- ‘Honorable Harvest’ Lecture Draws SRO Crowd
- Bass Fishing Team Catches on at ESF
- ESF Faculty Member Contributes to Biogenic Carbon Report
NYS Green Building Conference Set for March 2012
Presentation proposals being accepted
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) partners with the U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate Chapter to host the 10th Annual New York State Green Building conference March 29 and 30, 2012.
The conference, to be held at the Oncenter Complex, Syracuse, provides focused presentations and discussions on commercial and residential construction, green building chemistry and deconstruction as well as opportunities to network and interact with green building experts, professionals, and researchers.
The conference is currently seeking presentation proposals. For more information on submitting abstracts or to register, visit www.esf.edu/greenbuilding/.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210