NYS Green Building Conference Set for March 2012
Presentation proposals being accepted
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) partners with the U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate Chapter to host the 10th Annual New York State Green Building conference March 29 and 30, 2012.
The conference, to be held at the Oncenter Complex, Syracuse, provides focused presentations and discussions on commercial and residential construction, green building chemistry and deconstruction as well as opportunities to network and interact with green building experts, professionals, and researchers.
The conference is currently seeking presentation proposals. For more information on submitting abstracts or to register, visit www.esf.edu/greenbuilding/.
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
- ‘Extinct’ Floreana Tortoise Species Could Return to Galapagos
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- LA, EFB Students Delve Into Harriet Tubman’s History
- MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
- ESF Co-Sponsors ‘Drive and Shine’
- Forbes Ranks ESF Among Nation’s Top Colleges
- Annual Value of Trees? $500 Million Per Megacity, Study Says
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- Sierra Club Puts ESF among Nation’s Top ‘Cool Schools’
- NSF Grant Funds ESF Ecologist’s Gypsy Moth Research
- ESF Listed among Princeton Review’s Best 382 Colleges for 2018
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210