NYS Green Building Conference Set for March 2012
Presentation proposals being accepted
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) partners with the U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate Chapter to host the 10th Annual New York State Green Building conference March 29 and 30, 2012.
The conference, to be held at the Oncenter Complex, Syracuse, provides focused presentations and discussions on commercial and residential construction, green building chemistry and deconstruction as well as opportunities to network and interact with green building experts, professionals, and researchers.
The conference is currently seeking presentation proposals. For more information on submitting abstracts or to register, visit www.esf.edu/greenbuilding/.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210