ESF Golfer Wins Women's Competition at Sunset Ridge
Colleen Groneman shoots 43 for nine holes
ESF golfer Colleen Groneman finished first Sunday in the women's competion that was part of the OCC Invitational at the Links at Sunset Ridge.
Groneman earned the honors by shooting a 43 over nine holes.
The ESF men's team finished third overall with the Mighty Oaks low round of 80 being scored by sophomore Ryan DiRado. Other strong rounds were turned in by senior Matt Dennis and sophomore T.J. Rimmer, who both shot 82, and senior Bob Mastro with an 84.
The team will compete in a two-person best ball tournament this weekend at the Links at Erie Village. The next tournament action for the ESF golf team will be at the USCAA championships Oct. 9 through 11 at the Penn State Blue Course in State College, Pa. Traveling to this year's event will be Dennis, DiRado, Zach Halstrom, Tom Murphy, Rimmer and Steve Johansson.
The ESF Mighty Oaks golf team finished third Sunday, Sept. 25, in the OCC Invitational
More ESF News
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2018
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
- Researchers Find Whole Genome Duplication Has Occurred Many Times during Evolution of Insects
- Chemistry Graduate Student Wins Award
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210