ESF Golfer Wins Women's Competition at Sunset Ridge
Colleen Groneman shoots 43 for nine holes
ESF golfer Colleen Groneman finished first Sunday in the women's competion that was part of the OCC Invitational at the Links at Sunset Ridge.
Groneman earned the honors by shooting a 43 over nine holes.
The ESF men's team finished third overall with the Mighty Oaks low round of 80 being scored by sophomore Ryan DiRado. Other strong rounds were turned in by senior Matt Dennis and sophomore T.J. Rimmer, who both shot 82, and senior Bob Mastro with an 84.
The team will compete in a two-person best ball tournament this weekend at the Links at Erie Village. The next tournament action for the ESF golf team will be at the USCAA championships Oct. 9 through 11 at the Penn State Blue Course in State College, Pa. Traveling to this year's event will be Dennis, DiRado, Zach Halstrom, Tom Murphy, Rimmer and Steve Johansson.
The ESF Mighty Oaks golf team finished third Sunday, Sept. 25, in the OCC Invitational
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210