ESF Golfer Wins Women's Competition at Sunset Ridge
Colleen Groneman shoots 43 for nine holes
ESF golfer Colleen Groneman finished first Sunday in the women's competion that was part of the OCC Invitational at the Links at Sunset Ridge.
Groneman earned the honors by shooting a 43 over nine holes.
The ESF men's team finished third overall with the Mighty Oaks low round of 80 being scored by sophomore Ryan DiRado. Other strong rounds were turned in by senior Matt Dennis and sophomore T.J. Rimmer, who both shot 82, and senior Bob Mastro with an 84.
The team will compete in a two-person best ball tournament this weekend at the Links at Erie Village. The next tournament action for the ESF golf team will be at the USCAA championships Oct. 9 through 11 at the Penn State Blue Course in State College, Pa. Traveling to this year's event will be Dennis, DiRado, Zach Halstrom, Tom Murphy, Rimmer and Steve Johansson.
The ESF Mighty Oaks golf team finished third Sunday, Sept. 25, in the OCC Invitational
Recent ESF News
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- Study in ‘Nature’ Details Global Land Change
- ESF, Ichor Therapeutics Team Up to Combat Age-related Illness
- Wagner Receives College Foundation Teaching Award
- Dr. Timothy Volk Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
- Society of American Foresters Plays Key Role in Student’s ESF Experience
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AEC’s McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210