ESF Golfer Wins Women's Competition at Sunset Ridge
Colleen Groneman shoots 43 for nine holes
ESF golfer Colleen Groneman finished first Sunday in the women's competion that was part of the OCC Invitational at the Links at Sunset Ridge.
Groneman earned the honors by shooting a 43 over nine holes.
The ESF men's team finished third overall with the Mighty Oaks low round of 80 being scored by sophomore Ryan DiRado. Other strong rounds were turned in by senior Matt Dennis and sophomore T.J. Rimmer, who both shot 82, and senior Bob Mastro with an 84.
The team will compete in a two-person best ball tournament this weekend at the Links at Erie Village. The next tournament action for the ESF golf team will be at the USCAA championships Oct. 9 through 11 at the Penn State Blue Course in State College, Pa. Traveling to this year's event will be Dennis, DiRado, Zach Halstrom, Tom Murphy, Rimmer and Steve Johansson.
The ESF Mighty Oaks golf team finished third Sunday, Sept. 25, in the OCC Invitational
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210