Quad Central to Campus Life
Students gather, learn on greenspace
Students have long used ESF's Quad for a place to meet, gather, play and learn.
While the fashions might have changed since these pictures were taken in 1974, the sight of students hanging out on the Quad and professors teaching classes outside is something that hasn't changed over the decades.
The other thing that hasn't changed over the years is the tradition of not walking across the Quad. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to use the greenspace for learning and recreation, but never as a shortcut from one end of campus to the other.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210