ESF Soccer Teams Victorious Against Club Teams
Men beat Syracuse University; women beat Oswego State
The Mighty Oaks men's and women's soccer teams both played well and secured wins against club teams this past weekend.
The ESF men competed against the Syracuse University club team Friday, Oct. 14, and came away with a 2-1 victory. Sophomore Gideon Ankomah and freshman Kyle Bardwell scored the Mighty Oak's two goals. Senior Eamon Case, the ESF goalkeeper, registered five saves while freshman keeper Mike Walczyk had three.
The ESF women played the SUNY Oswego club team Saturday, Oct. 15, earning a 4-1victory.
Sophomore Brooke Harris and senior Althea Spencer each scored one goal for the Mighty Oaks and junior Kelsey Taylor scored twice. Sophomore keeper Olivia Gagliardi had three saves and freshman keeper Ani Zipkin had four.
Both teams will compete next against SUNY Delhi Friday, Oct. 21.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210