Friday, September 19, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Governor Announces $20M Grant to ESF, Partners
- Forbes Ranks ESF 20th Nationwide for Best Value Colleges
- Bioblitz: Initial Findings List More Than 400 Species
- Quentin Wheeler Installed as ESF’s Fourth President
- ESF Earth Lecture Series Kicks Off for Second Year
Little Shop of Horrors?
Student “saws some wood” in rather amusing place
A photo from the College archives dated 1972 shows a student taking a rest by a display of woodcutting equipment. There was no information attached to the photo about where it was taken or why the display was mounted, so it's anybody's guess about why the scene came together this way. Regardless, it seemed a fitting bit of history to share on Halloween.
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210