Thursday, September 3, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Fall Sports Underway at ESF
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science — Literally
- Dr. Robin Kimmerer Kicks Off Cornell Plantations Lecture Series
- Come Visit ESF at the New York State Fair
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2015
Little Shop of Horrors?
Student “saws some wood” in rather amusing place
A photo from the College archives dated 1972 shows a student taking a rest by a display of woodcutting equipment. There was no information attached to the photo about where it was taken or why the display was mounted, so it's anybody's guess about why the scene came together this way. Regardless, it seemed a fitting bit of history to share on Halloween.
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210