Sunday, October 4, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- EPA Regional Administrator to Speak Oct. 6 at ESF
- Leader in American Chestnut Restoration To Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- Job Offers And No College Loans
- Near-Extinct Snail Coaxed into Reproduction at ESF
- SEO Steers NYC Student to ESF for Conservation Biology
Little Shop of Horrors?
Student “saws some wood” in rather amusing place
A photo from the College archives dated 1972 shows a student taking a rest by a display of woodcutting equipment. There was no information attached to the photo about where it was taken or why the display was mounted, so it's anybody's guess about why the scene came together this way. Regardless, it seemed a fitting bit of history to share on Halloween.
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210