ESF Students Honor Chemistry Professor
Chatterjee receives Distinguished Teacher Award
ESF's Undergraduate Student Association honored Dr. Avik Chatterjee, an associate professor in the Department of Chemistry, with the Distinguished Teacher award.
The honor was announced at ESF's Spring Banquet April 21 in front of a crowd of hundreds of students, faculty, and staff.
Chatterjee teaches junior-level courses in physical chemistry to students pursuing studies in the fields of chemistry, engineering, environmental science and biotechnology.
The award is given to one ESF faculty member each year. Another chemistry faculty member, Dr. Kelley Donaghy, won the award in 2008.
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- Oakie Acorn Receives Mascot Madness Trophy
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210