Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF Alumnus Inducted into NGA Hall of Fame
- Germain's Research Focuses on Working Forests
- ESF Student Named Scholar Athlete
- College Begins Expansion of Centennial Hall
- Loon Race, Guide Boat Celebrate Summer at Newcomb Campus
- High-tech, Remote-controlled Vessels Gather Data in Lake Ontario
- And They're Off: Graduates Move on to New Lives
- Honoree Sets Path for Grads to Improve Their World
- Dr. Thomas Amidon Honored as ESF Exemplary Researcher
- Three ESF Employees Honored with Chancellorís Awards
- Rosen Fellowships Allow Students to Pursue Exciting Projects
- ESF Professor Earns Highest Faculty Honor
ESF Students Honor Chemistry Professor
Chatterjee receives Distinguished Teacher Award
ESF's Undergraduate Student Association honored Dr. Avik Chatterjee, an associate professor in the Department of Chemistry, with the Distinguished Teacher award.
The honor was announced at ESF's Spring Banquet April 21 in front of a crowd of hundreds of students, faculty, and staff.
Chatterjee teaches junior-level courses in physical chemistry to students pursuing studies in the fields of chemistry, engineering, environmental science and biotechnology.
The award is given to one ESF faculty member each year. Another chemistry faculty member, Dr. Kelley Donaghy, won the award in 2008.