Saturday, January 31, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- START-UP NY Brings New Business to Syracuse
- ESF Hosts State Energy Leaders to Discuss Power Delivery Future
- SUNY 4E: Breaking with Tradition to Increase Collaboration
- Engineers With Appetites Returns to ESF
- Mighty Oaks Lead USCAA Director's Cup Race
ESF Students Honor Chemistry Professor
Chatterjee receives Distinguished Teacher Award
ESF's Undergraduate Student Association honored Dr. Avik Chatterjee, an associate professor in the Department of Chemistry, with the Distinguished Teacher award.
The honor was announced at ESF's Spring Banquet April 21 in front of a crowd of hundreds of students, faculty, and staff.
Chatterjee teaches junior-level courses in physical chemistry to students pursuing studies in the fields of chemistry, engineering, environmental science and biotechnology.
The award is given to one ESF faculty member each year. Another chemistry faculty member, Dr. Kelley Donaghy, won the award in 2008.
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210