ESF Student Athletes Honored by Chancellor
Donovan, Holland recognized for outstanding academics, athletics
Two students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry were honored for their academic excellence and outstanding athletic achievements.
Kaley Donovan and Thaddeus Holland received the SUNY Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete Award, the highest award given to a SUNY student-athlete. The award is presented in recognition of the recipient's outstanding academic excellence and superior athletic achievement. Honorees of this award have an average GPA of 3.6.
Donovan of Youngstown, Ohio, is a senior conservation biology major. She is a member of the ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team. Holland, of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, is senior landscape architecture major and a member of the Mighty Oaks men's golf team.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210