ESF Student Athletes Honored by Chancellor
Donovan, Holland recognized for outstanding academics, athletics
Two students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry were honored for their academic excellence and outstanding athletic achievements.
Kaley Donovan and Thaddeus Holland received the SUNY Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete Award, the highest award given to a SUNY student-athlete. The award is presented in recognition of the recipient's outstanding academic excellence and superior athletic achievement. Honorees of this award have an average GPA of 3.6.
Donovan of Youngstown, Ohio, is a senior conservation biology major. She is a member of the ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team. Holland, of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, is senior landscape architecture major and a member of the Mighty Oaks men's golf team.
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210