ESF Student Athletes Honored by Chancellor
Donovan, Holland recognized for outstanding academics, athletics
Two students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry were honored for their academic excellence and outstanding athletic achievements.
Kaley Donovan and Thaddeus Holland received the SUNY Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete Award, the highest award given to a SUNY student-athlete. The award is presented in recognition of the recipient's outstanding academic excellence and superior athletic achievement. Honorees of this award have an average GPA of 3.6.
Donovan of Youngstown, Ohio, is a senior conservation biology major. She is a member of the ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team. Holland, of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, is senior landscape architecture major and a member of the Mighty Oaks men's golf team.
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210