ESF Student Athletes Honored by Chancellor
Donovan, Holland recognized for outstanding academics, athletics
Two students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry were honored for their academic excellence and outstanding athletic achievements.
Kaley Donovan and Thaddeus Holland received the SUNY Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete Award, the highest award given to a SUNY student-athlete. The award is presented in recognition of the recipient's outstanding academic excellence and superior athletic achievement. Honorees of this award have an average GPA of 3.6.
Donovan of Youngstown, Ohio, is a senior conservation biology major. She is a member of the ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team. Holland, of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, is senior landscape architecture major and a member of the Mighty Oaks men's golf team.
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
- Research Team Probes Health Effects of Onondaga Lakebed Sediment
- ESF among the Best, Princeton Review Says
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210