ESF Student Athletes Honored by Chancellor
Donovan, Holland recognized for outstanding academics, athletics
Two students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry were honored for their academic excellence and outstanding athletic achievements.
Kaley Donovan and Thaddeus Holland received the SUNY Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete Award, the highest award given to a SUNY student-athlete. The award is presented in recognition of the recipient's outstanding academic excellence and superior athletic achievement. Honorees of this award have an average GPA of 3.6.
Donovan of Youngstown, Ohio, is a senior conservation biology major. She is a member of the ESF Mighty Oaks women's soccer team. Holland, of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, is senior landscape architecture major and a member of the Mighty Oaks men's golf team.
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210