SUNY-ESF to Offer Engineering Review Classes
FE/PE classes held from October through March
SYRACUSE - The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) is offering a preparation course for engineers taking licensing exams in the spring of 2013.
The college is coordinating Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Principles of Engineering (PE) review classes. The course is designed to help engineers prepare for FE Part A and PE Part B licensing exams which are offered in the spring. The Part B Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Electrical Engineering is also offered.
Classes will be held Oct. 9 through March 21, 2013. The Fundamentals of Engineering review classes will be held 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays at C&S Companies. The Principles of Engineering review classes will be held 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays at ARCADIS (formerly Blasland, Bouck & Lee). Both sites are located close to major roadways and parking is free.
The registration fee is $435 for FE Part A or PE Part B. Paid registrants will have access to all opposite sessions at no additional charge (i.e., PE paid registrants may attend any FE classes and vice versa). Participants can register at the ESF Outreach FE/PE home page.
For further information, visit the program website - www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/pe/ - or call 315-470-6891.
Engineers who become PEs are promoted to a higher status in their profession, just as CPAs are regarded more highly than accountants. Obtaining the PE licensure provides career development, promotes a deeper commitment to the profession and increases leadership and management skills. A company leader who encourages your staff engineers to become PEs helps elevate that organization's status in the market and develops staff members who have the knowledge base, skill set and qualifications to take on additional responsibilities.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210