Mighty Oaks Golfers Face Tough Outing at Oswego
Team finishes 7th; DiRado leads with 80
The ESF golfers had a rare rough day when they traveled to the Oswego Country Club Sept. 17 for the Oswego Fall Invitational where they placed seventh out of nine teams.
The team struggled to find its stride for the first time this year after playing three of the previous four days. The low score for ESF was shot by sophomore landscape architecture major Ryan Dirado, with an 80.
The team has a few days off and will return to action Sept. 21 and 22 at Cazenovia Country Club and Green Lakes Golf Course, respectively.
- ESF President Joins U.S. Leaders : 'We Are Still In’ on Paris Agreement
- Mighty Oaks Welcome a New Coach
- SUNY Ranks among Top 100 Worldwide for Patents Granted in 2016
- Philosopher’s Camp Returns to Newcomb Campus
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210