Mighty Oaks Golfers Face Tough Outing at Oswego
Team finishes 7th; DiRado leads with 80
The ESF golfers had a rare rough day when they traveled to the Oswego Country Club Sept. 17 for the Oswego Fall Invitational where they placed seventh out of nine teams.
The team struggled to find its stride for the first time this year after playing three of the previous four days. The low score for ESF was shot by sophomore landscape architecture major Ryan Dirado, with an 80.
The team has a few days off and will return to action Sept. 21 and 22 at Cazenovia Country Club and Green Lakes Golf Course, respectively.
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210