Mighty Oaks Golfers Face Tough Outing at Oswego
Team finishes 7th; DiRado leads with 80
The ESF golfers had a rare rough day when they traveled to the Oswego Country Club Sept. 17 for the Oswego Fall Invitational where they placed seventh out of nine teams.
The team struggled to find its stride for the first time this year after playing three of the previous four days. The low score for ESF was shot by sophomore landscape architecture major Ryan Dirado, with an 80.
The team has a few days off and will return to action Sept. 21 and 22 at Cazenovia Country Club and Green Lakes Golf Course, respectively.
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210