Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Defeat Kings College Squads
Both teams earn shutouts
The Mighty Oaks men's and women's soccer teams both charted dominating wins against Kings College Oct. 14.
The ESF men won 7-0 and the women won 3-0.
Kyle Siegel had two goals for the ESF men, along with two assists. Kyle Bardwell, Dillon Buchberg, Pat Alcott, Ross Volpe, and Marcus Moore each contributed one goal. Goalkeepers Mike Walczyk and Adam Belkadi had three and two saves respectively in a combined shutout.
"Tremendous teamwork and belief in one's own ability has pushed this team all season to play great soccer," said Associate Coach Jon Ramin.
The women were led by Bridget Cuddihy, who scored two goals and assisted Kelsey Taylor for the final goal. Brooke Harris also had an assist. Goalkeepers Olivia Gagliardi and Nicole Madden had five and two saves respectively. The ESF women are on a three-game winning streak.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210