Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Defeat Kings College Squads
Both teams earn shutouts
The Mighty Oaks men's and women's soccer teams both charted dominating wins against Kings College Oct. 14.
The ESF men won 7-0 and the women won 3-0.
Kyle Siegel had two goals for the ESF men, along with two assists. Kyle Bardwell, Dillon Buchberg, Pat Alcott, Ross Volpe, and Marcus Moore each contributed one goal. Goalkeepers Mike Walczyk and Adam Belkadi had three and two saves respectively in a combined shutout.
"Tremendous teamwork and belief in one's own ability has pushed this team all season to play great soccer," said Associate Coach Jon Ramin.
The women were led by Bridget Cuddihy, who scored two goals and assisted Kelsey Taylor for the final goal. Brooke Harris also had an assist. Goalkeepers Olivia Gagliardi and Nicole Madden had five and two saves respectively. The ESF women are on a three-game winning streak.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210