Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Defeat Kings College Squads
Both teams earn shutouts
The Mighty Oaks men's and women's soccer teams both charted dominating wins against Kings College Oct. 14.
The ESF men won 7-0 and the women won 3-0.
Kyle Siegel had two goals for the ESF men, along with two assists. Kyle Bardwell, Dillon Buchberg, Pat Alcott, Ross Volpe, and Marcus Moore each contributed one goal. Goalkeepers Mike Walczyk and Adam Belkadi had three and two saves respectively in a combined shutout.
"Tremendous teamwork and belief in one's own ability has pushed this team all season to play great soccer," said Associate Coach Jon Ramin.
The women were led by Bridget Cuddihy, who scored two goals and assisted Kelsey Taylor for the final goal. Brooke Harris also had an assist. Goalkeepers Olivia Gagliardi and Nicole Madden had five and two saves respectively. The ESF women are on a three-game winning streak.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210