Basketball Team Drops Game to Albany College of Pharmacy
Albany opens up lead in first half
The Mighty Oaks hosted the Panthers of Albany College of Pharmacy Nov. 10 in a disappointing 84-64 loss.
The Mighty Oaks started out strong with a 12-4 lead but the first half went back and forth with four lead changes. The ESF team pulled ahead at 33-32, but Albany closed on a 9-0 run to end the half on top, 41-33.
Poor shooting from the field and bad turnovers cost the Mighty Oaks in the second half as the Panthers took home the victory.
ESF was led by junior Andrew LaPolt's 11 points and 7 rebounds and senior Zach Kalette's 10 points.
The Mighty Oaks will travel to Medaille College Nov 17 for a noon tip.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210