Basketball Team Drops Game to Albany College of Pharmacy
Albany opens up lead in first half
The Mighty Oaks hosted the Panthers of Albany College of Pharmacy Nov. 10 in a disappointing 84-64 loss.
The Mighty Oaks started out strong with a 12-4 lead but the first half went back and forth with four lead changes. The ESF team pulled ahead at 33-32, but Albany closed on a 9-0 run to end the half on top, 41-33.
Poor shooting from the field and bad turnovers cost the Mighty Oaks in the second half as the Panthers took home the victory.
ESF was led by junior Andrew LaPolt's 11 points and 7 rebounds and senior Zach Kalette's 10 points.
The Mighty Oaks will travel to Medaille College Nov 17 for a noon tip.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- ESF Celebrates Darwin Day Feb. 17
- ESF Students Offer Love Letter to the Earth
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210