Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
- Research Team Probes Health Effects of Onondaga Lakebed Sediment
- ESF among the Best, Princeton Review Says
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210