Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210