Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210