Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- Farther from the Forest: ‘Eye-opening’ Study Shows Rural U.S. Loses Forests Faster than Cities
- ESF Professor Awarded Research Grant
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210