Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
- ESF Landscape Architecture Students Receive ASLA Honors
- Student's Project Dishes Up Food to Those in Need
- Dr. Stewart Diemont Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. Stephen Stehman Named ESF Exemplary Researcher
- ESF Student Finalist for Olmsted Scholar Award
- 2016 Adirondack BioBlitz Kicks Off in the St. Lawrence Valley
- ESF Graduate Joins Teach for America
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ‘Amazing Experience’ with Animals Leads to Career Goal
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210