Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210