Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210