Berkeley Tops Mighty Oaks
Strong start not enough as Knights prevail
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball team dropped a game to Berkeley 109-67 Jan. 20.
Despite the Mighty Oaks' getting off to a strong 12-0 start, Berkeley was able to snag the lead back before the first half was over and had the momentum for the rest of the game. The eighth-ranked Knights were strong as they shot 41 percent from behind the arc.
Sophomore Danny MacElrath led the Mighty Oaks with 12 points. Freshman Joe Fabian also had a good game with 11 points and 4 assists.
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellor’s Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
- ESF Hosts Photo Exhibit of Migratory Birds along Onondaga Lake
- Study Examines Conditions for Growing Young Chestnuts
- Cultural Education
- AIC’s Artists-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Scientists Honored for Study on Improving Odds for Bats' Survival
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
- Earth Day Event Focuses on Environmental Justice
- Spirit and Essence Banquet Highlights Diversity Week
- Oakie Acorn Falters in Mascot Madness
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210