Poor Shooting Leads to Mighty Oaks' Downfall in New York
NYU Polytech wins, 71-55
The Mighty Oaks basketball team finished its road trip to Brooklyn Jan. 21 with a 71-55 loss to NYU Polytech.
The Fighting Blue Jays pulled out a quick lead in the beginning and didn't let up once during the game. The Flue Jayes led 34-27-at the half.
ESF was hampered throughout the game by only 37 percent shooting and a rough 10-for-22 from the free throw line.
The Mighty Oaks were led by freshman Joe Fabian's 18 points and five rebounds.
ESF will travel to Cazenovia College Jan. 27 to take on the Wildcats.
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210