Poor Shooting Leads to Mighty Oaks' Downfall in New York
NYU Polytech wins, 71-55
The Mighty Oaks basketball team finished its road trip to Brooklyn Jan. 21 with a 71-55 loss to NYU Polytech.
The Fighting Blue Jays pulled out a quick lead in the beginning and didn't let up once during the game. The Flue Jayes led 34-27-at the half.
ESF was hampered throughout the game by only 37 percent shooting and a rough 10-for-22 from the free throw line.
The Mighty Oaks were led by freshman Joe Fabian's 18 points and five rebounds.
ESF will travel to Cazenovia College Jan. 27 to take on the Wildcats.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210