Poor Shooting Leads to Mighty Oaks' Downfall in New York
NYU Polytech wins, 71-55
The Mighty Oaks basketball team finished its road trip to Brooklyn Jan. 21 with a 71-55 loss to NYU Polytech.
The Fighting Blue Jays pulled out a quick lead in the beginning and didn't let up once during the game. The Flue Jayes led 34-27-at the half.
ESF was hampered throughout the game by only 37 percent shooting and a rough 10-for-22 from the free throw line.
The Mighty Oaks were led by freshman Joe Fabian's 18 points and five rebounds.
ESF will travel to Cazenovia College Jan. 27 to take on the Wildcats.
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210