Poor Shooting Leads to Mighty Oaks' Downfall in New York
NYU Polytech wins, 71-55
The Mighty Oaks basketball team finished its road trip to Brooklyn Jan. 21 with a 71-55 loss to NYU Polytech.
The Fighting Blue Jays pulled out a quick lead in the beginning and didn't let up once during the game. The Flue Jayes led 34-27-at the half.
ESF was hampered throughout the game by only 37 percent shooting and a rough 10-for-22 from the free throw line.
The Mighty Oaks were led by freshman Joe Fabian's 18 points and five rebounds.
ESF will travel to Cazenovia College Jan. 27 to take on the Wildcats.
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210