Poor Shooting Leads to Mighty Oaks' Downfall in New York
NYU Polytech wins, 71-55
The Mighty Oaks basketball team finished its road trip to Brooklyn Jan. 21 with a 71-55 loss to NYU Polytech.
The Fighting Blue Jays pulled out a quick lead in the beginning and didn't let up once during the game. The Flue Jayes led 34-27-at the half.
ESF was hampered throughout the game by only 37 percent shooting and a rough 10-for-22 from the free throw line.
The Mighty Oaks were led by freshman Joe Fabian's 18 points and five rebounds.
ESF will travel to Cazenovia College Jan. 27 to take on the Wildcats.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210