Davis College Tops ESF Basketball Team
Poor first half hampers Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's basketball team traveled to Davis College Feb. 5 to take on the Falcons, falling 95-74 in a frustrating loss.
The Mighty Oaks missed eight layups in the first half and had 14 turnovers, leading to a 55-35 half time advantage for the Falcons. ESF tried to fight back but was unable to get out of the hole before the game ended.
The Mighty Oaks' 74 points marked their best-scoring gameof the season. They were led by freshman Sage Beemer's 12 points and five rebounds while sophomore Danny MacElrath and senior Zach Kalette both contributed 10 points.
The Mighty Oaks look to rebound Feb. 10 as they travel to rival Paul Smith's College. Tip is at 2 p.m.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- ESF Celebrates Darwin Day Feb. 17
- ESF Students Offer Love Letter to the Earth
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210