Davis College Tops ESF Basketball Team
Poor first half hampers Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's basketball team traveled to Davis College Feb. 5 to take on the Falcons, falling 95-74 in a frustrating loss.
The Mighty Oaks missed eight layups in the first half and had 14 turnovers, leading to a 55-35 half time advantage for the Falcons. ESF tried to fight back but was unable to get out of the hole before the game ended.
The Mighty Oaks' 74 points marked their best-scoring gameof the season. They were led by freshman Sage Beemer's 12 points and five rebounds while sophomore Danny MacElrath and senior Zach Kalette both contributed 10 points.
The Mighty Oaks look to rebound Feb. 10 as they travel to rival Paul Smith's College. Tip is at 2 p.m.
- By Audrey Hart SU '15
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210