Saturday, October 25, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF Honored for Commitment to Blood Drives
- Bioenergy Day Highlights Benefits of Heating with Wood
- SUNY Manufacturing Funding Benefits ESF Work
- Nature Photographer To Be Honored with ESF’s Annual Feinstone Award
- ‘Humanitarian Engineering’ Puts ESF Students to Work
ESF to Host Environmental Career Fair
Annual event brings potential green employers to campus
More than 70 potential employers are expected to visit the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) to showcase what they do and discuss career opportunities with ESF students at the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair Feb. 27.
This year's career fair will be held in the College's new Gateway Center from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Students will have the opportunity to speak with representatives of large and small private companies as well as government employers.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner. For further information about the career fair or career development series, visit http://www.esf.edu/career/Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210