ESF to Host Environmental Career Fair
Annual event brings potential green employers to campus
More than 70 potential employers are expected to visit the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) to showcase what they do and discuss career opportunities with ESF students at the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair Feb. 27.
This year's career fair will be held in the College's new Gateway Center from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Students will have the opportunity to speak with representatives of large and small private companies as well as government employers.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner. For further information about the career fair or career development series, visit http://www.esf.edu/career/
- Farther from the Forest: ‘Eye-opening’ Study Shows Rural U.S. Loses Forests Faster than Cities
- ESF Professor Awarded Research Grant
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210