Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Bioenergy Day Highlights Benefits of Heating with Wood
- SUNY Manufacturing Funding Benefits ESF Work
- Nature Photographer To Be Honored with ESF’s Annual Feinstone Award
- ‘Humanitarian Engineering’ Puts ESF Students to Work
- ESF Forest Manager Honored by SAF
Career Fair Gives Students a Look at Future
More than 70 employers participate
Scores of ESF students took a close look at what the future might hold when they visited the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair in the Gateway Center Feb. 27.
More than 70 potential employers, including large and small private companies and government agencies, attended the fair to talk about career possibilities with students and soon-to-be graduates. This was the first year the event was held in ESF's spacious new Gateway Center.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner.
Watch the video for one student's story.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210