Career Fair Gives Students a Look at Future
More than 70 employers participate
Scores of ESF students took a close look at what the future might hold when they visited the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair in the Gateway Center Feb. 27.
More than 70 potential employers, including large and small private companies and government agencies, attended the fair to talk about career possibilities with students and soon-to-be graduates. This was the first year the event was held in ESF's spacious new Gateway Center.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner.
Watch the video for one student's story.
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
- ‘Extinct’ Floreana Tortoise Species Could Return to Galapagos
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- LA, EFB Students Delve Into Harriet Tubman’s History
- MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
- ESF Co-Sponsors ‘Drive and Shine’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210