Career Fair Gives Students a Look at Future
More than 70 employers participate
Scores of ESF students took a close look at what the future might hold when they visited the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair in the Gateway Center Feb. 27.
More than 70 potential employers, including large and small private companies and government agencies, attended the fair to talk about career possibilities with students and soon-to-be graduates. This was the first year the event was held in ESF's spacious new Gateway Center.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner.
Watch the video for one student's story.
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210