Career Fair Gives Students a Look at Future
More than 70 employers participate
Scores of ESF students took a close look at what the future might hold when they visited the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair in the Gateway Center Feb. 27.
More than 70 potential employers, including large and small private companies and government agencies, attended the fair to talk about career possibilities with students and soon-to-be graduates. This was the first year the event was held in ESF's spacious new Gateway Center.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner.
Watch the video for one student's story.
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
- Research Team Probes Health Effects of Onondaga Lakebed Sediment
- ESF among the Best, Princeton Review Says
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210