Career Fair Gives Students a Look at Future
More than 70 employers participate
Scores of ESF students took a close look at what the future might hold when they visited the 12th Annual Environmental Career Fair in the Gateway Center Feb. 27.
More than 70 potential employers, including large and small private companies and government agencies, attended the fair to talk about career possibilities with students and soon-to-be graduates. This was the first year the event was held in ESF's spacious new Gateway Center.
The Environmental Career Fair is part of the 2013 Career Development Series: Back to Basics offered by the Office of Career Services. Other installments include a session called Succeeding at the Career Fair, and an etiquette dinner.
Watch the video for one student's story.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ĎAmazing Experienceí with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and Ďa Ton of Venisoní
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellorís Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210