SUNY-ESF to Screen ‘Switch’
Movie examines change from fossil fuels to sustainable energy
Switch, the movie that examines the shift from fossil fuels to sustainable energy, will be screened at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry April 11.
Switch looks at what it "takes to go from energy that built our world to the energy that will shape our future," according to the film's maker.
Switch will be shown 6:30 p.m. April 11 in the college's Gateway Center located on Forestry Drive.
The transition from coal and oil to the energies of tomorrow is the subject of Switch. Rather than advocate for how it should happen, Switch travels the world to discover how it most likely will happen. Switch focuses on practical realities and encourages a balanced understanding. The movie is also about changing the way we use energy to realize the many economic and environmental benefits of efficiency.
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210