College Book Store Opens in Gateway Center
Store anchors south concourse
ESF's new College Book Store opened for business March 29 in a bright, airy corner on the concourse of the Gateway Center.
A stream of students, faculty and staff members immediately began flowing through the store, perusing an array of ESF apparel, school supplies and gift items, including the college's own maple syrup from Heiberg Forest.
"I'm glad the bookstore was given an opportunity to move out of the basement of Marshall Hall," said junior landscape architecture major Nick Lee. "This is definitely more inviting."
The store is at the south end of the concourse, closest to Jahn Laboratory. Hours will be 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through the rest of the spring semester; they will likely change during the summer.
For more information and their online catalog, visit the College Book Store website.
- ESF President Joins U.S. Leaders : 'We Are Still In’ on Paris Agreement
- Mighty Oaks Welcome a New Coach
- SUNY Ranks among Top 100 Worldwide for Patents Granted in 2016
- Philosopher’s Camp Returns to Newcomb Campus
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210