Monday, April 21, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- College Earns Spot in Guide to Green Colleges from Princeton Review
- SUNY-ESF’s Gateway Center Earns LEED Platinum Certification
- SUNY-ESF Celebrates Earth Week with Music Video
- ESF Receives $2.4M Gift, Largest in College History
- ESF Wildlife Society Wins Quiz Bowl
College Book Store Opens in Gateway Center
Store anchors south concourse
ESF's new College Book Store opened for business March 29 in a bright, airy corner on the concourse of the Gateway Center.
A stream of students, faculty and staff members immediately began flowing through the store, perusing an array of ESF apparel, school supplies and gift items, including the college's own maple syrup from Heiberg Forest.
"I'm glad the bookstore was given an opportunity to move out of the basement of Marshall Hall," said junior landscape architecture major Nick Lee. "This is definitely more inviting."
The store is at the south end of the concourse, closest to Jahn Laboratory. Hours will be 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through the rest of the spring semester; they will likely change during the summer.Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210